Book carpet cleaning from $29 per room*
*Minimums of $79 apply. The offer applies for rooms of up to 12 square meters
For some, carpet cleaning is a tough job. There are so many types of materials, stains and cleaning agents that you often don’t even have an idea where to start. No worries, though, our cleaners can take on those stains because they have the equipment, the detergents, and the experience needed.
Paul’s Will Deliver the Carpet & Rug Cleaning You Need
Real Estate Agency/Hotel Carpet Cleaning – You can trust the carpet experts of Paul’s to deliver prime quality cleaning, regardless of the size of the job. Simply get hold of our 24/7 customer support and we’ll tailor you the solution you require. Bear in mind that commercial bookings can also benefit from special discounts.
Residential Carpet Cleaning – Our capable teams will also take on all sizes of residential carpet and rug cleaning. You can schedule us easily even on-demand, via our online booking form. Better yet, every online booking comes with a 10% discount.
Hire us and save time and money. With us you get a one-stop-shop cleaning – carpet, rug, curtain, mattress, even leather, we clean it all.
You Get the Whole Carpet Cleaning Package
Cleaning Services and More…
You can fully trust our carpet cleaners in Melbourne to get rid of the persistent stains. Besides the pleasing cleaning results, our services also give you a number of practical benefits, such as:
- Protecting you from air pollutants, dust mite infestations and mould growth
- Stain acidity testing and pretreatment with the right cleaning solutions
- Carpet protection solution applied after cleaning, preserving your carpet from stains for 6 months
- Special treatment with deodoriser so it smells nice and fresh
The Methods Our Carpet Cleaners Use to Deal with the Stains
Most carpet cleaning companies provide you with only one cleaning method. Not us. We know that every carpet is different. Therefore, to give you the results you want, along the variety of detergents, our specialists have also carefully selected the most efficient carpet cleaning methods – hot water extraction, steam carpet cleaning, and dry cleaning.
Furthermore, before commencing any work, our carpet cleaners will begin by doing a pH test on larger stains so they determine the best way to treat them. They’ll then use a special alkaline solution to treat these stains and high-traffic areas. That has proven to be the most efficient strategy against stains because these two steps complement the actual cleaning and deliver the best results possible.
How to Book Our Highly Effective Services?
Having read all that, right about now you’re probably wondering “How do I book Paul’s Carpet Cleaning Melbourne?” It’s quite simple really. Now, for your convenience, you can hire us by simply calling our phone lines, filling in the callback form on the bottom of the page, or by starting a chat with our helpful advisers. You can also contact them at any time with questions concerning the services or the special deals we’ve got for you. They will gladly help you out.
Alternatively, you can make use of the online booking we offer you and schedule a carpet cleaner in Melbourne on-demand. It only takes a minute and comes with a 10% discount.
What Else Can We Help You With?
You should also know that we at Paul’s Carpet Cleaning make great efforts to deliver you a truly comprehensive range of services. Therefore, in addition to the exemplary carpet cleaning we offer, you can also take advantage of our rug, upholstery and leather cleaning, to name but a few. We can even help you with water damaged carpeting and carpet repair as well.
The Most Efficient Carpet Cleaning Methods – Revealed
Each carpet or rug is different. With so many materials available, every floor covering requires specific attention and special care.
So to keep your carpets in great condition for longer – proper carpet cleaning methods are a must. These should be tough on stains, yet gentle on the weave, preserving its integrity.
That’s where Paul’s Carpet Cleaning Melbourne comes in. Our technicians will firstly inspect your carpet and determine the type of material. They will also apply a special alkaline solution (preconditioning) in order to lift stubborn stains. Lastly, based on the type of material, we’ll use either a hot water extraction or a dry carpet cleaning:
- Hot Water Extraction – The said carpet cleaning methods is best for carpets made of natural materials, like wool or cotton. How does it work? We use a high-end machinery to inject hot water along with a cleaning solution deep inside the carpet’s fibers. Then the same machine extracts the moisture alongside the dirt and leaves your carpet just a bit wet. It takes 3 to 6 hours for the carpet to completely dry.
- Dry Carpet Cleaning – Other materials are water-sensitive and require different type of treatment. That’s why we also offer a dry carpet cleaning. It consists of spreading a special powder on your carpet or rug and rubbing it well inside the treated floor covering. To do that we’ll use a special piece of machinery. Then the powder, along all grime that has accumulated over time are vacuumed off.
Make sure to take advantage of our carpet cleaning services in Melbourne. We’ll deliver unmatched quality and the results you’re after.